Monday, May 17, 2010

It's a song that's like this "I don't know what he is to you, but I know what he is to me." What is the title

The song is an old gospel song. It goes on to say, Some say he 's the Rose of Sharon, some say he is a bright and morning star, and some say He's a lily way way way down in the valley, Oh I dont know what he is to you, but I know what he is to me, He's all I need, and so on and so on. Please help. I would love to know where that song originated, and who sings it. I have to have it. It is my testimony. Thanks a lot. God bless

It's a song that's like this "I don't know what he is to you, but I know what he is to me." What is the title
I think I have heard this song, but I can't remember the artist. Call your Gospel Local Radio Station.


No comments:

Post a Comment