Friday, May 21, 2010

How can a shiksa like me meet a great Jewish guy? If I were to convert - would I really be accepted?

I love my Jewish friends, and the relationships I've had with Jewish men have been loving, sincere and heartfelt. We were just too young at the time for these serious considerations. My Jewish male friends are just as precious.


I long for the love and the dedication to family and to tradition and also the adoration I see my Jewish fiend husbands have for them. Am I seeing this through rose colored glasses??


What is required to convert?? What if any can I keep of my faith and traditions?


I welcome any input especially from Jewish Mom's, families, etc...


Thank You, Sharon

How can a shiksa like me meet a great Jewish guy? If I were to convert - would I really be accepted?
You'll never be accepted as equal in a religious Jewish community. You can probably find some secular Jew to have a relationship with, but don't expect his family to accept you, even if you convert. There is nothing a Jewish mother wants of her son than to find a nice Jewish girl to bear him children. The reason for that? If a mother of a child is a shiksa, by Jewish law the child is goy.
Reply:jus too young at the time..sounds like your a gold digger...hit n up on the jews cuz their known to be scrupulous with their money.





Whats next dating someone of color cuz its taboo and you need attention?


No comments:

Post a Comment