Saturday, November 14, 2009

"my rose of Sharon plant is half green ,the other half bare, some have none at alland still others seem fine ,

The plants have been fine since I've planted them 8 years ago

"my rose of Sharon plant is half green ,the other half bare, some have none at alland still others seem fine ,
My Rose of Sharon NEVER Bloomed or Grew well until I Pruned it One Fall. Try It ! I'm a Huge Fan of the Loppers now !
Reply:I assume you are talking about hibiscus syriacus (sp?) I had one at my old house and it was extremely hardy. If yours is not leafy, I would check the soil conditions. Is you soil like clay? Is the drainage poor? Do you have it in full sun? All these things affect foliage. What has changed about the environment recently to cause the decline?


No comments:

Post a Comment